Seminario Interuniversitario de Investigación en Ciencias Matemáticas
Guidelines for SIDIM Speakers
- Arrive at the meeting room ten minutes before your session starts. Introduce yourself to the session chair and confirm the title of your presentation.
- The use of pointers is recommended to avoid blocking the audience's view of the screen.
- If necessary, speak from notes to keep on track; do not read from your paper or from the screen.
- You must speak within the time limit, allowing time for the audience to ask questions.
- Speak clearly and at a reasonable pace, but speak loud enough to be heard in the back of the room.
- Extend some courtesy to the remaining speakers; end on time and stay for the entire session.
- Use effective audio-visual aids.